For the senses
- fine wines (pinot noir, rosé, malbec)
- tequila (reposado or añejo)
- dark chocolate
- vivid literature
- fresh cut flowers
- nice-smelling things (essential oils, candles, incense, etc).
- Ulta Beauty
- Barnes and Noble
- Vex Clothing
Believe it or not I don’t like sweets. Even my chocolate I prefer dark and bitter.
- Chocolate – DARK, salted caramel, sea salt & almond, chili, orange – just to name a few
- French or Spanish cheeses, goat cheese, blue cheese
- Artisan pickles (NEVER bread and butter pickles) – pickled: okra, garlic, peppers, ANYTHING
- Olives of any variety
- Jewelry – anything gold, rose gold, copper, or bronze. These are the colors that go best with my caramel skin.
- Tasteful lingerie: tops – 32DD, other garments – size small